Smith College, Northampton, MA (Aug/2005)
Executive Women’s Management Consortium
- Intensive two (2) week executive management training program fully committed to empowering women executives and managers to become a potent force of organizational success.
George Washington University, School of Business (Sep/1998 – May/2001)
Project Management courses
- Committed to PMP® certification with completion of seven (7) of the nine (9) Knowledge Areas required by the PMI.
- Integration Management
- Scope Management
- Cost Management
- Quality Management
- Communications Management
- Risk Management
- Time Management
Video Technical Institute, Dallas, TX (Aug/1986 – May/1988)
Associates Degree, Computer Aided Office Administration
- Technical Career College. The Computer Aided Office Administration course gave me the basic knowledge and skills necessary to work in an office support position.
- Classes included instruction in basic bookkeeping, transaction analysis, and source document recognition. I gained basic accounting and transaction analysis knowledge as well as practical projects and simulations to build mock set-up companies for end-to-end accounting.